Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer Fun

Those of you who know me well know that I've never been a big fan of summer. I hate to be hot and I'm terrified of bees and wasps (basically anything that flies and has a stinger). I always try to stay indoors as much as possible in the air conditioning and pray for an early fall. I never thought I'd enjoy summer until now. Now that we have our princess I'm suddenly loving summer. Michelle loves being outside. We're getting out and exploring and going to the beach all the time. Michelle is having a wonderful time and seeing her happy gives me more joy than anything else ever has. I love to see her squeal with delight when we wade in the water at the beach or holding her face up to feel a cool breeze on a hot summer day.

Below are some pictures of our latest outings.







No comments: