Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Michelle!

It's hard to believe that my "baby" is three today. Where is the time going? It seems like just yesterday she was a tiny baby who could only walk if we were holding her hands. How did she suddenly become such a big girl? She's grown and changed so much in the past year and a half. Below I've posted a recent picture and a picture from a year and a half ago to show how much she's grown.

As always on her birthday I have to stop for a moment and think of Michelle's birthmother. I always wonder if she's thinking about Michelle and wondering where she is. I wonder if she could ever have imagined that her little girl would be living in America and have a family who absolutely adores her. I always say a special prayer for her.

February 2008 shortly after coming home from China.
Our big girl in her first big girl bed.

No comments: