Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

After waiting so many years, Roman finally got to celebrate his first Father's Day. He's such a great husband and Dada, he deserved a nice celebration. I took Michelle to get professional photos taken and I had her picture put on a mouse pad and a display box. I also put several photos in cute frames for him. He was very impressed. And of course it wouldn't be Father's Day without a "World's Greatest Dad" t-shirt, which he wore to lunch.

I want to wish my dad a Happy Father's Day. He's a very proud grandpa. I also want to remember Roman's dad today. Sadly he died a few months before Michelle came home. I know he would have adored her.

Click to play Here's Our Dad
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

No comments: