Friday, June 13, 2008

My dream come true


I bought this outfit for Michelle two years ago. It was one of the first outfits I ever bought her. I looked at it hanging in the closet for so long and I dreamed of the day my daughter would wear it. I spent so much time (and money) shopping for clothes and toys knowing that someday my daughter would be here to use them. Somehow it made me feel closer to her during the long wait. It's so exciting to see my precious daughter wearing all the clothes I've been collecting for her for so long. Sometimes I still have to pinch myself to believe she's really here.




2 comments:

Kevin and Kim said...

Your post reflects my feelings exactly. I did the same thing...just stared at the clothes in the closet imagining Hannah in them. I remember we even talked about it in our e-mails!!

It's a great feeling to pull them out and put them on our girls!! I too still can't believe it is real either!!

Hugs

Kim :)

Julie said...

She is just beautiful! One day I might be able to use the girl clothes in my closet! :)